Tall Personal Shopping:
I understand your frustration as I’m also not at my ideal weight. But, we can’t beat ourselves up, but work with what we’ve got. I picked items for you mostly in the classic colors of black, white and red. I find these colors plentiful and good for year round use. After all, we are going for items we can wear for years and when they are mixable, it’s a bonus! I found that with your inseam length, you must have a long torso, so I did my best to find you longer length tops that will work for you.
Tips for Box Shaped Figures
- Avoid Leggings and Skinny Pants. You will look majorly disproportionate as your legs will look like little sticks poking out under your tops.
- Instead wear boot-cut, straight or flared leg pants
- Choose dress and skirt styles with fitted tops and a-line skirts or with a bit of flare at the bottom hem.
- Wrap Dresses will also help you create a waist.
- V-Necks are flattering if you have a large chest as it draws the eye up and create a slimming effect.
- Go with bold and large accessories, scarfs with big prints, etc.