I received a personal shopping request from a tall woman. She wears a 32″-33″ inseam and has a 27″ waist. My client is looking for black work pants and jeans. Her budget is up to $80, but would be very happy if they are under $50.
I’ve found some proper professional options shown below. I’m not sure what type of work she does, but I recommend that she stay away from super tight pants, leggings or skinny jeans for most professions.
Pants on Row 1:
- Gap’s True Straight Pants choose the regular length for a 33″ inseam. $49.95
- White House Black Market’s Ponte Slim Pants in regular length for a 32″ inseam. $78
- The Limited’s Exact Stretch Tab-Waist Bootcut Pants in regular length is 33″ inseam. $69.90.
- Macy’s Style & Co. Flat Front Stretch Trousers in regular length in 33″ inseam. $27.98
Jeans on Row 2:
- Alloy’s Truck Vintage Black Bootcut Jean in 32″ inseam. $39.90.
- Gap’s 1969 Perfect Boot Jeans in regular length – 33″ inseam. $59.95.
- 6pm’s Miraclebody Jeans, Bootcut - 32″ Inseam $49.50.
- Macy’s Calvin Klein Jeans, Straight Leg 32″ Inseam $69.50
You also may be interested in our women’s tall black pants section or in our women’s 33″ inseam jeans.