Do you know how hard it is to sell an entire home full of furniture? Actually it hasn’t been too bad, but it’s been really time-consuming. That’s what I’m doing this week. Don’t want you to think I’ve abandoned you, I’m just slammed.
I’ve sold 90% off all furniture in my vacation home. Craigslist is the gold ticket for anyone that wants to sell anything. I’ve been impressed at how quickly I’ve been able to sell everything. I wonder how my used tall clothes would do there? Well, they might not do so well as I don’t see many tall women in this neck of Colorado.
Next week I’m going to be extra ready for a bit of shipping and I’m going to have some extra cash. Yippee! As much as I’d like to go on a wild shopping spree, I’m going to limit myself to $300. Here’s a few items I’ve thinking about purchasing. They are just random pieces. Do you like any of these items, or have you seen something lately that I need to know about?
- Broderie Tall Blouse – feminine style to wear with crops and longer length shorts.
- Rouched Tall T-Shirt - basic t-shirt with a bit of flattering rouching.
- Not Your Daughter’s Jeans Cropped Pants – they don’t make these pants long enough, but since these are a cropped length, if they are as figure flattering as they claim, I’d like to try them.
- Trotters Sandals - super high reviews for comfort and this color matches lots of items in my wardrobe.
- Foldover Yoga Pants – I’m having surgery in a few weeks, so these might be some comfy recovery pants
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me about your recent purchases.