I received a request for tall personal shopping. Tamara is looking for casual and athletic clothing. She loves being in the outdoors and enjoys hiking and camping. She’d love for these clothes to do double duty, meaning that she wants to also be able to wear them in her every day life as well as in her active endeavours. She needs her pants to have at least a 37″ inseam length and since she’s a graduate student her income is limited too.
Tamara, we’ve created three outfits that we believe you can mix and match for everyday wear, yet are comfy enough for an active lifestyle.
Workout & Errands:
Tall V-Neck T-Shirts – we all need some basic t-shirts, and v-necks are universally flattering on everybody.
Living it Up Tall Pant – 34″, 36″ and 38″ inseam. These pants have moisture wicking properties, perfect for fitness, but look great too.
Onitsuka Tiger Sneakers by Asics – available to women’s size 15.5. These shoes are lightweight and comfy for all day wear.
School & Golf:
- Piqué Tall Polo Shirts – comfy yet a bit more dressed up than a t-shirt.
- Perfect Tall Khaki Pants 35″ and 37″ inseam. Wear to school, work and the golf course.
- PUMA – Golf Cat 2 Sneakers – golfing shoes available to size 12
Home & Casual Dates
- Knot Top – 31″ long made of t-shirt material with a bit more style
- Wherever Tall Skort – wear it to run errands, go hiking, play mini golf, but it’s also stylish enough for a casual date night
- Privo by Clarks available to size 12. Slip on shoes, dressier than your sneakers, yet just as comfy as sneakers. I love this brand!
View more women’s tall outfits.